You helped so please come and join us: JUNE 16 ANGLIA CAR AUCTIONS, KINGS LYNN
The unique Austin Westminster A105 Countryman, is ready. Practical Classics Magazine and Anglia Car Auctions have coordinated its restoration with the help of Hagerty Insurance and, now it is time to bid. It has been a long and involved process – the biggest that Practical Classics has ever undertaken - requiring an almost complete reconstruction of the car’s frame and refurbishment of every part, and thanks to the generosity of industry partners ALL the proceeds from its sale at Anglia Car Auctions on June 16 will go to Lennox Children’s Cancer Fund – time to enjoy the fun and raise some serious money.
On sale day gates open at 10am and the sale starts at 12… the Westminster is Lot number 1… so you must be prompt. Please telephone ACA’s offices on 01553 771881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Telephone: 01553 771881
You can contact ACA between 9am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday and Friday from 9am to 'til sale ends. And also Saturday from 9am to 1pm. Viewing is offered on Friday 15th June 2pm to 6pm.
- AH Spares, ahspares.co.uk
- Anglia Car Auctions, angliacarauctions.co.uk
- Autosparks, autosparks.co.uk
- Burlen Fuel Systems, sucarb.co.uk
- C B R Motor Bodies, cbrmotorbodies.co.uk
- CL Panelcraft, clpanelcraft.com
- Coventry Boring, coventryboring.co.uk
- Dynamat, dynamat.co.uk
- Furniture Clinic furnitureclinic.co.uk
- G Whitehouse Autos Ltd gwautos.com
- Hagerty Insurance www.hagertyinsurance.co.uk
- Hamilton Classic, hamiltonclassic.co.uk
- Moss Europe, moss-europe.co.uk
- Newton Commercial, newtoncomm.co.uk
- Ready Rads, readyrads.co.uk
- Tudor Wheels, tudorwheels.co.uk
- Vintage Tyres, vintagetyres.com
- Woolies Trim, woolies-trim.co.uk Doug Taylor, dougtaylor.co.uk