A new publication, The Practical Classics Guide to the MX5, has hit the shelves, containing everything you need to know about buying, fixing, upgrading and enjoying the Mazda MX-5.
Since its launch in Chicago in 1989, the MX-5 has been the world’s most successful roadster, and this very special guide, collated from the pages of Practical Classics magazine, will take you on the marque’s evolutionary journey, from drawing board to production line and beyond.
- Detailed timelines documenting the legendary Mazda history
- Head to head driving battles
- In-depth buying and service guides
- Comparisons test and owner experience documentaries.
- An exclusive forward from Nobuhiro Yamamoto, Mazda MX-5's Programme Manager
Treat yourself or a friend to the collectible souvenir edition of the MX-5 guide, featuring an exclusive, individually numbered, high gloss cover and an eye-catching double-sided poster. There are only 300 copies of this very special edition available - so place your order whilst stocks last!